AUGUSTA, Ga. – Blizzards®are in the forecast for Aug. 8 as Dairy Queen stores across the CSRA serve their signature frozen treat to benefit Children’s Hospital of Georgia – the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
The following DQ locations will donate a portion of the sale of every Blizzard on Miracle Treat Day to CHOG:
- Augusta: 2837 Central Ave., 3102 Peach Orchard Road, 3450 Wrightsboro Road in the Augusta Mall, 3149 Washington Road, and 4099 Belair Road
- Waynesboro: 221 S. Liberty St.
- Millen: 1234 U.S. Highway 25 North
- Swainsboro: 391 South Main St.
- Louisville: 205 U.S. Highway 1 Bypass
Miracle Treat Day is a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals fundraiser. The not-for-profit Children’s Hospital of Georgia has been a beneficiary of CMN Hospitals since 1986. Miracle Treat Day generated more than $8,600 for CHOG last year. Proceeds will help fund equipment and technology upgrades at the area’s only children’s hospital.
The 154-bed CHOG is the second-largest children’s hospital in the state, providing the highest level of pediatric critical care and neonatal intensive care as well as a wide range of general and complex health care for children.
For more information on Miracle Treat Day, contact Catherine Stewart at 706-721-4004 or email@example.com.